Learn how to engage faculty and students in understanding information literacy and critical thinking in a sustainable way with Ellen Carey, Librarian and Instructor at Santa Barbara City College. In this live webcast on Thursday, March 22, 2-3pm ET, you’ll hear Ellen’s experience implementing Credo InfoLit Modules at her institution.
Ellen will show you how to:
- Use active learning for engaging faculty and students
- Bridge the gap between library and classroom
- Create a robust dialogue between librarians, staff, and students
- Implement key concepts and techniques within your information literacy approach
- Apply the Framework to your work with faculty and staff
- Promote information literacy in instruction
This live and collaborative webcast is just one session in our three-part speaker series that provides actionable tips and techniques for successfully integrating Credo InfoLit Modules into your institution. The online community provides opportunities for collaboration through ongoing discussions forums, cross-campus networking, and live chats during speaker presentations.