Credo Reference Brainteaser- Capitals
This week’s brainteaser is about the capital cities of various countries of the world. All the cities are given in their English spellings.
1. Brussels is the capital city of which country?
2. What is the capital of Spain: Barcelona, Navarre or Madrid?
3. What is the capital of Greece?
4. What is the capital of the Philippines: Luzon, Mindanao or Manila?
5. What is the capital of Peru?
6. What is the capital of Tunisia: Casablanca, Tunis or Bizerte?
7. Is Addis Ababa the capital of Iran, Senegal or Ethiopia?
8. What is the capital of Bulgaria: Budapest, Warsaw or Sofia?
9. What is the capital of Malaysia?
10. Is Harare the capital of Tanzania, Zimbabwe or Libya?
How did you do?
0 – 1 Mmmm, not exactly brilliant.
2 – 5 A reasonable stab.
6 – 8 A good showing. But there’s still room for improvement!
9 – 10 You really know your stuff. Well done!
Questions set by Tony Augarde (www.augardebooks.co.uk)